Easy to meet in Hässleholm - the hub that connects southern Sweden
Perfect when you gather participants for the next conference!
Hotel Statt has an opportunity that is as unique as it is important. The participants at the conference have perfect opportunities to travel to us both sustainably and easily because Hässleholm is the hub that connects southern Sweden with five incoming lines.
The hotel is located only 100 m from the center. Easy. Thinking climate-smart, working in a way that affects the environment as little as possible, is important to us and we really take advantage of the fantastic lead we have gained thanks to our location. "Nobody can do everything but everyone can do something". We're doing something. And in every step we take, we develop the business with a focus on sustainability at all levels.
Hotel Statt is a modern meeting place that fits just as well into the big as the small meeting. We offer five meeting rooms with a capacity from 10 to 230 peopleThe hotel has been completely renovated since 2017 and we are very proud to present 93 first-class rooms, a modern conference floor and a wonderful atmosphere in our restaurant, banquet hall and lobby.
To be expected:
- Personal hospitality and flexibility all the way from quote to evaluation. Once on site, you will easily find the conference reception directly adjacent to the meeting room.
- Strategically good location, especially for those occasions when you need to gather participants from all over southern Sweden. You follow the train times live in our conference lobby.
- Indoor parking 100 m from the hotel which also offers charging for electric car. Parking information under the tab "CONTACT US".
- Beautiful meeting rooms with daylight, high ceilings, openable windows and modern technology.
- Wonderful food, with everything from the big to the small. Start the day with coffee where you pick what you want from our delicious breakfast, continue with a plate served lunch and round off with a wonderful "feel good" coffee in the afternoon.
- Simple, accessible, personal with high quality, that's how we look at it.
We look forward to arranging your meeting!
our meeting rooms
Gare du Nord
Hässle Wapen - Meeting room
sustainability is important!
-Nobody can do everything but everyone can do something
We have great commitment to an organization that the owner family Jakobsson themselves have founded. It's called Dandelion - Dandelion Children in South Africa. The organization was founded in 2015 after Jakobssons was in South Africa and with his own eyes saw and experienced the need for support among orphaned children in affected areas .. Dandelion is a fantastic project that lives with us daily through our godchild, Smangele. A job that really makes a difference. We offer groups staying more than one night The Dandelion Deal. This means refraining from stopping cleaning of hotel rooms and thereby donating SEK 10 per guest night to Dandelion.
Are you curious about how we think about sustainability regarding our staff, our environmental policy, climate compensation, how we work with the UN's global sustainability goals in Agenda 2030 etc?