TASTEFUL WITH PERSONALITY AND WARM
The warm feeling that permeates the entire hotel was created by our even warmer owners, the Jakobsson family from Helsingborg. Mrs. Karin Jakobsson is behind all interior details throughout the hotel and it shows!
Furniture and decor mostly come from the company Artwood of Sweden. Our vision is that you enter someone's living room, instead of a hotel lobby. From 2017, all rooms have been completely renovated and it feels important to tell you that we use local suppliers as much as we can and also donated old furnishings to associations in the city.
Hotel Statt, this historic city hotel from 1914 today has a modern and international touch. In total, we have 93 rooms and 148 beds spread over four floors. The rooms are divided into the categories standard single room, superior single room, double room, grand de luxe and Mini suite.
Dogs are welcome in some rooms and we adapt to your special wishes as well as allergies and any other obstacles. Let us know what your needs are and we will do everything we can to exceed them. More detailed information about the categories can be found below!
Experience our rooms
Familyroom for max 5
Family room maximum 4 persons
With extra benefits
300 SEK / stay
Maximum 5 persons
Our allergy-friendly rooms meet the following criteria
- There has been no smoking or fur in the rooms
- Rooms have windows that open
- Rooms are located on a separate floor or in a corridor where there are no fur animals
- The rooms have not been painted in the last three months
- The rooms have wooden floors
- The pillows / duvets are made of synthetic material
- The mattress is made of synthetic material
- Bed linen and towels are washed with environmentally friendly detergent
- Cleaning follows the cleaning concept for allergy rooms
- Unscented bathroom products